Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1300+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. As part of the Company's fast-paced growth, our Strategy Team is expanding! Thus, we’re actively looking for a Strategy Manager with robust experience in managing strategy formulation & communication as well as strategy monitoring. The ideal candidate would be from the Big 4 or management consulting houses with consulting experience.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
- Participate in the strategy development, monitoring and implementation;
- Work closely and manage relationships with the senior stakeholders;
- Track the process of the strategic implementation including alignment as well as tracking and escalation;
- Develop and manage strategic communication;
- Drive some chosen strategic projects to ensure their successful implementation;
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation;
- Leading and contributing to projects covering business process transformation, process reengineering, and change management;
- Collaborating with stakeholders, where necessary, to develop target state, plan and support with the implementation of process changes;
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
You can if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (business management, strategic management, or others);
- Proven 3+ years of working experience in strategy & corporate project management (previous experience in Big 4 companies or consulting houses would be considered an advantage);
- Previous experience in the fintech industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills/data analysis skills;
- Excellent internal communication, written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills;
- Resilience to work across a number of projects and balance a workload;
- Enthusiasm for research and strategy creation.
We offer you:
- A fairly estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world;
- Company Car - the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years - 18 years, up to three (3) children;
- L&D - support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill training, Language classes, and our very own Exness library;
- Sports Benefits - Our very own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on-site and online, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license) ;
- Medical - in addition to having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies in order to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse, and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient, and international support.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.