Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to hire a Banking & Treasury Relationship Manager.
This position for our Malaysian office at Kuala Lumpur.
The main responsibility of the role is proactively to manage and advance relationships with key contacts at partner Asian banks.
The Banking & Treasury Relationship Manager is responsible for managing Exness's network of banking relationships for cash and providing value to both external and internal clients through market expertise and delivery of relevant information.
As the Banking & Treasury Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the management and oversight of global banking relationships within Exness's network of banks. This includes conducting regular reviews (documentation review, bank calls and visits), maintaining appropriate AML/KYC files, communicating, and ensuring delivery of detailed service level requirements, and acting as an escalation point for any issues arising with our bank relationships. You will work closely with internal subject matter experts including Service Delivery, OGC, Compliance, Credit, and Risk.
- Proactively Manage and advance relationships with key contacts at partner banks. Oversee / Monitor Bank accounts in the Region and keep up-to-date with in-country banking legislative developments to provide assistance on banking requirements. Provides assistance on banking requirements in new countries/entities, negotiating competitive arrangements and service levels with banking Asian suppliers.
- Liaise and maintain a strong relationship with regional bankers, negotiating terms & conditions of banking facilities and service fees. Mobilize smooth cash and cross border transfers, including the management of in-country FX / regulatory risks.
- Identifies and articulate to the Chief Financial Officer an efficient transactional banking and payment infrastructure to minimize cost and regulatory risk to Exness.
- Arrange Meetings with representatives from visiting agent banks to understand their needs and proactively advance Exness as a safe partner.
- Ensure that all required annual due diligence deliverables are completed and documented, including annual documentation requirements, due diligence calls and/or visits, service level follow-ups, etc.
- Design and conduct quarterly cash liquidity reviews and propose effective repatriation plans for excess cash across the group
- Business trips to key partner banks due to responsibilities.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience (especially in Asia, UK)
- Experience in the financial services industry with a strong operational understanding of the custody business
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Knowledge of securities markets, foreign exchange, cash clearing, and capital market regulatory considerations pertaining to foreign investment activities
- Knowledge of the external competitive environment for the industry
- Experience of High Volume Asian Traffic essential
- Willingness to conduct overseas travel as part of the due diligence process
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred
- CTP – Chartered Treasury Professional
- Understanding of project management, FX and a multi-currency environment, demonstrate the ability to negotiate agreements
- SAP Knowledge / Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Would be a plus:
Fluency in Chinese.
- Excellent public relation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to interact with various levels of management (including senior management)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work tasks and projects on a short-term and long-term basis
- Medical Insurance Benefits
- Optical and Dental Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Language Classes
- Massage, lunches