Exness Trading is a dedicated and independent business unit inside Exness Group. Our focus is on B2B segment of CFD (Forex +) trading business.
We are looking for a true, self-motivated Scrum Master who is an Agile-adept looking broader than just a team and cross-team optimizations.
This person thinks systematically and strategically, understands and promotes the organization towards achieving its strategic goals, while effectively addressing tactical issues.
We expect him or her to proactively influence, challenge, align and optimize general organization processes, culture, and values through sharing own expertise and experience, identifying and mirroring ineffectiveness, proposing and driving improvements, setting a role model for others.
We need a true, energetic, intrinsically motivated Servant Leader!
The Scrum Master addresses three main directions for the Product Owner, Development Team and the Organisation. The responsibilities are fully in line with the world standard described in the Scrum Guide: https://www.scrumguides.org/scrum-guide.html#team-sm. The candidate is expected to have the deepest understanding of the role and great experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in pure Scrum Master role (not combined with PO, manager, Dev Team member or any other roles)
- Certified PSM II (by scrum.org); if not certified PSM II - then ready get certified before signing the offer
- True Scrum and Agile evangelist
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening and convincing
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Intrinsic proactive position
- Ability to be determined but patient, consistent but flexible while making continuous efforts to get conceived improvements alive
- Very good knowledge and experience of the use of many Agile methods, frameworks and practices (incl. Kanban, XP, etc)
- Good understanding of Scrum scaling based on LeSS or Nexus frameworks; experience with LeSS would be a plus
- The logical mindset with advanced system-thinking skills
- Experience in effective coaching of C-level management about Agile and effective collaboration with Scrum teams
- Experience in organizing Scrum training for Scrum teams and stakeholders
- Natural openness and honesty, ability to confess own mistakes and nurture Trust in teams
- Ability to cultivate Agile culture throughout the organization and build high-performing teams
- The intrinsic aspiration for making own significant contribution to the creation of best products
- English - intermediate (some stakeholders are English-speaking)
- Russian - fluent (team members are primarily Russian-speaking)
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S for all relocated employees
- Relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month)
- Сompany fitness center for employees and their spouses
- English and Greek language classes
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own rooftop bar