Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for a Business planning & reporting manager who will join our team in Limassol, Cyprus and work closely with COO and the management team to ensure a high level of planning and execution of the corporate objectives and goals using Balanced ScoreCards (BSC) approach.
Our Business planning & reporting manager will work directly with Head of Strategic Planning and projects and the operations team to drive strategic initiatives and planning using BSC methodology as we scale the business globally. The person will work closely with the teams across Exness, including Product, Marketing, Business Units, and others to ensure the strategy is carried out throughout product and operations activities.
- Coordinate and facilitate business planning activities (quartelly, semi-annually, annually) and ensure BSC framework is followed and used;
- Provide consultancy on how to create such BSC artefacts as: strategy map, KPIs, metrics tree, initistiatives others;
- Coordinate regular business reporting process by providing support to the senior management team and ensuring that deadlines are met and results are achieved;
- Escalate to COO/CEO any deviations from the plans agreed and help to plan the proper activities to adjust the plans;
- Participate in any operational excellence activities, planning sessions, group meetings to ensure alignment of the corporate plans & priorities;
- Document the progress and facilitate the communication related to the planning & execution where needed.Â
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a planning & reporting manager or lead in IT/digital/hitech companies with global exposure;
- Deep knowledge in Balance ScoreCards methodology, KPIs management, reporting and operational excellence;
- Knowledge of software development processes such as: research & development, software delivery, testing, business requirement creation and review, technical documentation, release management, corporate and finance processes;
- Relevant business courses or certification;
- Experienced with Agile methodologies, people focused, orientation on innovations;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to solve complex issues easily and deliver high quality results maintaining trustful relationships between people;
- Good at planning, prioritizing and survivingÂ in unstructured environment;
- English and Russian - fluent,
- Outstanding relocation package + competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee;
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Parking near the office or a bus tickets, kindergarten/school compensation program;
- We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.