Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to hire a Banking Relationship Manager for Europe (including CIS & Baltic countries) to proactively manage smooth relations with banks and ensure Exness interests are met and supported. Position is located in Cyprus and we provide full relocation support for the candidate.
As the Banking Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the management and oversight of banking relationships within Exness's network of banks in Europe. This includes conducting regular reviews (documentation review, bank calls and visits), maintaining appropriate AML/KYC files, communicating, and ensuring delivery of detailed service level requirements, and acting as an escalation point for any issues arising with our bank relationships. You will work closely with internal subject matter experts including Service Delivery, OGC, Compliance, Credit, and Risk. The role reports directly to CFO of Exness Group.
- Proactively manage and advance relationships with key contacts at partner banks. Oversee / monitor Bank accounts in the Region and keep up-to-date with in-country banking legislative developments to provide assistance on banking requirements.
- Provides assistance on banking requirements in new countries/entities, negotiating competitive arrangements and service levels with banking suppliers.
- Liaise and maintain a strong relationship with regional bankers, negotiating terms & conditions of banking facilities and service fees. Mobilize smooth cash and cross border transfers, including the management of in-country FX / regulatory risks.
- Identifies and articulate to the Chief Financial Officer an efficient transactional banking and payment infrastructure to minimize cost and regulatory risk to Exness.
- Arrange Meetings with representatives from visiting agent banks to understand their needs and proactively advance Exness as a safe partner.
- Ensure that all required annual due diligence deliverables are completed and documented, including annual documentation requirements, due diligence calls and/or visits, service level follow-ups, etc.
- Design and conduct quarterly cash liquidity reviews and propose effective repatriation plans for excess cash across the group
- Business trips to key partner banks due to responsibilities.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in Europe (previous retail banking experience is not applicable)
- Strong relations among the banks in the region and ability to communicate and influence key executives there
- Experience in the financial services industry with a strong operational understanding of the custody business
- Knowledge of securities markets, foreign exchange, cash clearing, and capital market regulatory considerations pertaining to foreign investment activities
- Willingness to conduct overseas travel as part of the due diligence process
- Fluent English and Russian is a must
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred
- CTP – Chartered Treasury Professional
- Understanding of project management, FX and a multi-currency environment
- Ability to negotiate agreements, build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- SAP Knowledge / Experience is a plus
- Excellent public relation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to interact with various levels of management (including senior management)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work tasks and projects on a short-term and long-term basis
- Excellent relocation package for the selected candidate
- Corporate car Mini Cooper CountryMan S for the personal & family use
- Children education assistance including compensation of school fees in Russian/English schools
Medical Insurance including Optical and Dental benefits
- Gym membership and sport compensation
- Language classes and other perks which will be a great support for you in Exness