Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to hire experienced Business Process Manager to join our Team in Limassol, Cyprus and work closely with the management team to improve corporate processes and policies.
Our Business Process Manager will act as a key player in operations team and will provide tools, methodology and technological support to the members of the management team to optimise and ensure high quality of the corporate procedures and processes. S/he will act as an internal advisor providing process design and improvement services to achieve key company goals.
- Conduct research on current Exness process methodologies, procedures and other quality subjects with further recommendations about the processes improvement and communication;
- Build and communicate principles, governance and methodologies to promote a process culture and strategy how the processes are defined, described, communicated and monitored;
- Lead and support audit activities including the measurement of the existing procedures and their compliance to standards and implementation of controls;
- Lead and facilitate workshops to create, develop and optimize business processes culture by mapping and documenting the current state, optimizing the process and implementing change;
- Utilize own expertise in lean, six sigma, continuous improvement, change management and other disciplines to define future state including business case, risk plan and target metrics to drive improvements;
- Independently lead large scale and complex process initiatives in collaboration with top and middle management across business, operations and technology areas to positively impact business functions;
- Closely work with the coworkers including peers and business stakeholders in key areas such as quality, productivity, service, risk and engagement.
- At least 3 years of experience as process manager or quality manager, preferably in IT (software development or managed services);
- Good understanding of software development (Agile methods), IT services management (e.g. ITIL) and corporate management processes (strategy, risk management, budgeting, performance management, etc.);
- PMP or Prince2 certification, Lean Six Sigma (LSS)/ Six Sigma Black Belt certification, Business Process Engineering background;
- Previous experience with ISO certification;
- Experienced with Agile methodologies, people focused, orientation on innovations;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to solve complex issues easily and deliver high quality results maintaining trustful relationships between people;
- Good at planning, prioritizing and surviving in unstructured environment;
- English fluent, Russian - as an advantage.
- Outstanding relocation package + competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark.
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee.
- Medical insurance for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse, parking near the office or a bus tickets, kindergarten/school compensation program and the best view to the sea from our own roof bar.
- We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.