Our company is building FinTech products (both B2B and B2C) for a 70K+ active customers, constantly trying to improve. We're moving fast, data-driven, always learning new things about our customers and finding new ways to make their experience with our products the most satisfying.
We are looking for experienced QA Automation Engineer to the Payment Platform Team.
We work in an agile environment by scrum methodology, where every employee can influence the product/service functionality.
- Take part of a product team, working closely with the developers, QA, DevOps;
- Create and maintain automation tests REST API / RPC / Web;
- Execute and analyse results of automation tests;
- Documents practices and tools;
- Prepares and develops test strategies and test plans;
- Mentors others in QA methodologies, practices and techniques;
- Research, develop and apply new tools and features for automation testing;
- Analyse requirements, communicate to analytics and stakeholders;
- Establishing, maintaining and improving the testing processes.
- 5+ years in Web/API automation testing
- Good knowledge in REST, understanding web service technologies
- Good knowledge in Selenium/Selenide, TestNG/JUnit, Allure, Selenoid
- Good knowledge in Java
- Basiс experience in version control system GIT
- Basic SQL experience
- Basic experience in Docker
- Experience with CI systems(GitLab, Jenkins)
As a plus:
- Knowledge In Python
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development
- Continuous professional growing in an international technological company
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)
- Corporate car and parking near the office or bus tickets
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses
- Kindergarten/school compensation program