Exness, a leading foreign exchange company in the financial services field, is looking to hire an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our international team in Limassol, Cyprus.
Together with the team, you will develop a multi-level data platform that includes getting data from sources, ETL processes, data processing and aggregation services, and creating automated interfaces for working with the platform. You can start working now, in a remote format, and move to Limassol when it becomes possible.
Together with the team, you will work on building and developing a complex multi-level data platform that includes data acquisition from sources, ETL processes, data processing and aggregation services, and automated interfaces to the platform.
- Maintain data quality;
- Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans;
- Analyse requirements, communicate to analytics and stakeholders;
- Prepare test design for new features;
- Test automation;
- Execute and analyse results of automation tests;
Research, develop and apply new tools and features for automation testing.
- 3+ years as a quality assurance engineer experience
- Skills in any of the following programming languages are required: Java, Go (or scripting languages: Python, PHP).
- Good knowledge in SQL and query optimization.
- Experience with data platform technologies such as ClickHouse, Mongo DB, Hadoop, Spark.
- You share and cultivate DevOps culture (continuous integration, continuous delivery) and Agile mindset.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members.
- Medical insurance for employees and family members.
- Corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S for all relocated employees.
- Relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month) for a successful candidate and his/her family.
- Сompany fitness center for employees and their spouses.
- English and Greek language classes.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.
- Excellent office with a ping pong table and kicker.