Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to hire a Fullstack developer for our Anti Financial Crime team.
- Experience in designing and developing web applications;
- Experience in commercial PHP development at least 3 years, excellent knowledge of design patterns;
- Understanding microservice architecture and communication basics (REST, JSON);
- Good knowledge of Laravel or Symfony frameworks;
- Confident knowledge of relational database technologies (preferably PostgreSQL, experience with other databases is welcome). Complex queries, indexing, query optimization, knowledge of database features at high load and with large amounts of data;
- Knowledge of Vue.js or other modern JS framework (React, Angular);
- Ability to work in a team, meet deadlines;
- Read and write technical documentation in English.
As an advantage:
A desire to use Golang
- Work in the team of developers of financial instruments;
- Development and automation of internal accounting systems, monitoring and analytics, tools for marketing automation, systems for collecting and analyzing business indicators for the needs of the company;
- Designs/codes products following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Excellent relocation package for the selected candidate;
- Corporate car Mini Cooper CountryMan S for the personal & family use (for candidates who relocate);
- Children education assistance including compensation of school fees in Russian/English schools;
- Medical Insurance including Optical and Dental benefits;
- Gym membership and sport compensation;
- Language classes and other perks which will be a great support for you in Exness.