Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to engage a Product Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team in Limassol, Cyprus.
Product Data Analyst, being part of the Business Intelligence team, will support several product teams (Web Trading, Mobile Trading, Social Trading, Partnership, and others) on their route to data-driven decision making and product performance improvements.
- Develop, modify, and maintain data-driven processes in the product teams;
- Deliver actionable, data-driven quantitative analyses for the product teams;
- Create KPI maps for product teams, cascaded from the Corporate level to the product level;
- Ad hoc data analysis based on requests from the product teams;
- Construct and check hypotheses based on data;
- Provide accurate reporting in Tableau, Metabase and other BI tools to show the data in formats useful to the product teams to assist them in decision making;
- Analysis and improvement of the existing data processing algorithms.
- Higher education (not lower than a master's degree) with a large component of mathematical modeling (applied mathematics, information technology, physics, economics, technical and natural sciences).
- Deep understanding of product and business metrics.
- Excellent understanding of mathematical statistics.
- Strong knowledge of SQL (complex queries, analytic functions).
- Excellent data analysis skills (3-5+ years of BI/Analytics experience);
- Previous experience as a product data analyst or participation in projects focused on digital products performance analysis;
Ability to translate business problems into quantitative analyses and produce insights;
- Ability to formalize and visualize the results of the data analysis;
- Excellent ability to communicate complex mathematical or technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks efficiently and to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines;
- Ability to adapt to constant requirement changes and produce fast solutions;
Excellent verbal and written communication, fluent Russian, and upper-intermediate English (written and spoken).
As a plus:
- Experience with predictive modeling;
- R or Python experience;
- Experience working with BI tools;
- Algorithmic trading experience.
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)
- Continuous professional development
- Corporate car and parking near the office or bus tickets
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own roofbar