Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for a Culture Champion who will join our team in Limassol, Cyprus and work closely with COO, HR, Internal communications and the management team to drive and promote healthy one-of-the-kind corporate culture where employees share the values of honesty, respect, results and progress. Exness has a really unique corporate culture where we combine people focus with high standards in whatever we do, care about the employees and families as well as focus on business results, joyful and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding performance every day.
Our Culture Champion will drive strategic initiatives for corporate culture development and promotion throughout all the processes starting from recruitment and hiring to software development and support. The person will work closely with the teams across Exness globally, Cyprus, Malaysia, the UK and other countries, and also we lead the corporate culture projects for remote employees wherever they are located.
- Responsible for Corporate culture program and any further initiatives including its planning, documenting, execution together with teams involved, control and reporting;
- Together with Senior management team research, develop, execute and promote new culture initiatives to increase employee engagement and performance; research top companies to identify best in class practice;
- Continuously identify ways to improve the employee experience by engaging with employees and bringing perspective on best practices in fostering culture;
- Contribute to the overall culture-driven transformation strategy to accelerate organizational effectiveness;
- Together with Internal Communication make recommendations for the development and implementation of new communication channels to ensure employees are informed of company initiatives, programs, and progress;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a corporate culture manager with previously successfully completed projects in this field for medium and big organizations;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to solve complex issues easily and deliver high quality results maintaining trustful relationships between people;
Your application was submitted successfully.