Exness was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Our culture and values rely highly on Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach!
You'll be joining one of our teams in our Exness Technology department and you will be responsible for the design, architecture and implementation of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions to support the marketing and analytics product organisations. We are very invested in our CRM platform to ensure the best end-user experience and we are on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist in Salesforce who will have the opportunity to work in a highly professional and challenging working environment.
What you will do:
- Configure and deploy Customer Journey Maps, Automation Schemas, Custom Rules, Data Queries, Triggers, Email Templates, Landing Page Structures, Forms Frameworks & Integration ensuring deployment and operational success of Marketing Automation initiatives
- Responsible for adhering to and communicating automation best practices including email formatting, list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene, and compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR)
- Design and develop various SFMC tools including but not limited to Email Studio, Mobile Studio & Journey Builder.
- Model, transform and query all data needed for generating segmented marketing campaigns, as well as, formatting and delivering the list to appropriate parties. Generate targeted audiences based on customer analysis and segmentation
- Develop and test data integration and relevant automation to support business CRM needs.
- Monitor quality of email database and create cleaned data sets.
- Performs additional duties and projects as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience with HTML, CSS and AMP Scripting/code for personalized messages to selected segments
- Deep knowledge of the various Salesforce integration technologies, both between Salesforce clouds and external systems.
- Relational databases, including SQL queries, database design, relationships, and design practices.
- Experience implementing and managing Salesforce APIs, including REST, SOAP, Bulk, Streaming & Connect.
- Deep understanding of Marketing and analytic needs.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus twice per year.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% pay of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.