You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Development and automation of internal accounting, monitoring and analytics systems, tools for marketing automation, systems for collecting and analyzing business indicators for the needs of the company. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Go microservices
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions like PostgreSQL, Redis and Kafka
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- 3+ years of software development in Go (Golang).
- 1,5+ Python experience
- Advanced knowledge of unit and integration testing.
- Experience with the Go development ecosystem, including: dependency management tools such as Go module, Go's code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Cobra, Viper, Gin, gRPC-go, etc.
- Experience with git and the git life cycle for software development.
- Experience interfacing with PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and technologies including AWS, EKS.
- Be familiar with Kafka, Hashicorp Vault
- Understanding of microservices architecture and how to establish context boundaries within software applications.
- Passion for clean code and software architecture. Thorough understanding of SOLID principles, and ideally, domain-driven design, and Uncle Bob's Clean Code and Clean Architecture
- Experience with Docker and running code in a Linux container.
- Experience writing REST-based web services in Go.
- Eagerness to constantly improve and learn new skills.
- Experience using Jira.Would be great
- Experience with Clickhouse, Vertica
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members
- Relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month)
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S
- Fitness center for employees and their spouses
- English/Greek language classes
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- Excellent office with the best view of the sea