Exness was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Our culture and values rely highly on Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach!
You'll be joining one of our teams in our Exness Technology department - more specifically our actively growing Business Applications team . We are very invested in our CRM platform to ensure the best end-user experience and we are on the lookout for an experienced Software Engineer in Salesforce who will have the opportunity to work in a highly professional and challenging working environment.
What you will do:
- Develop, implement and maintain customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications with best practices.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal and third party applications.
- Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Test the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Write documentations on working custom developments, integrations, and data migration elements as well as provide training to end users.
- Stay updated on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in administration and development of Salesforce’s Service Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with CTI, Live Chat, Einstein Bot, Platform Events, Skill Based Routing, External Object, Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience with Jitterbit, Flosum is a plus.
- Working knowledge of VSCode.
- Good communication skills, good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions.
- Good practical experience with Agile development practices.
- Certification :
- Required: Platform Developer I & App Builder
- Bonus: Platform Developer II
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus twice per year.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% pay of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.