Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 900+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones.
Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product). We are looking for a Trading Anti-Fraud Officer to join our international team and relocate to Limassol, Cyprus. You will be responsible for payment processing, transaction monitoring, fraud prevention, and identification/verification of suspicious clients.
The purpose of the role is to ensure a secure and controlled environment by identifying any high-risk transactions/customers to prevent fraudulent activity.
What you will do:
- Monitor trade activity;
- Processing alerts;
- Checking suspicious cases, as well as new services/products at the request of other departments;
- Analyze data to find irregular client activity patterns and abnormal behavior;
- Collate information to identify potential system faults and prevent abuse issues;
- Internal investigations of suspicious activity;
- Work with relevant Dept to follow up and close cases;
What you will need:
- Analytical and attention to details;
- Proficiency in English (oral and written);
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Good organizational and administrative abilities;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of Excel/Google sheets and docs;
Who you are:
- Initiative, communicative team player;
- A combination of a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude;
- Eager to learn and develop;
What else you need to know:
- AFC officers can work morning, evening, night shifts depending on the schedule;
- You will have a weekend rotation;
- All public holidays are working days, but you get compensation in days for those public holiday days (so you can use them for annual leave);
- Position is located in Cyprus Offices;
Why should you choose Exness?
Because we really care about people and can offer:
- Safe environment where you can constantly grow and the team of high professionals and simply very good people;
- Outstanding relocation package with the ability to start working remotely anywhere + competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee and the family (for relocation);
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company;
- And finally we have the best view to the sea from our own roof bar.
Don't lose your chance and join us today! 🌴
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.