We are Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, and we are looking to engage UI/UX Designer to join our dream team environment in Limassol, Cyprus or remotely. This is an amazing opportunity to work with world class talent and cutting-edge techniques on a projects at fintech field.
- Creation and completion of the web (mostly) and mobile interfaces that increase conversion and convenience of interaction with system for users
- Design of the user scenarios of interaction with a product taking into account various platforms. Creation of interactive prototypes for adaptive design.
- Description of the elements of interface for developers
- Work in team with analysts, designers and front-end developers from the idea to release of a product
- Experience in working with complex corporate systems (banks, online stores, the intranets, private offices, the systems of monitoring etc.) not less than two years
- Understanding of the design and the user interaction specific on web platforms
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms is an advantage
- Experience in product design, analytics and testing
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Good knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in creation of technical documentation and user interface guidelines or experience in the description of set of visual components for developers
- Experience of working in team
- Interest to new technologies and non-standard, but effective tools
- English intermediate
- Portfolio with real "live" projects and descriptions of tasks and design stages
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc),
- Corporate car and parking near the office or a bus tickets,
- Medical insurance for employees and family members,
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse,
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own roofbar.
For remote employees:
- Medical Support;
- Сompensation for fitness classes
- Partial compensation for the cost of language classes
- Learning and development opportunities: company supports continuous development of Employees providing trainings, workshops, conferences etc.
- "Get to know Team" trip: company covers tickets and accommodation for Cyprus office trip
- Birthday celebration reimbursement
- 21 days of Annual Vacation.