Exness Group was founded by a group of like-minded professionals in the area of finance and information technology in 2008. We are the broker of choice for every trader who demands high-quality services. Today we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones.
Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Our culture and values rely highly on Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach!
We are looking for a Team Leader to join Exness Technology Department.
What you will do:
As a technical lead:
- Assess and implement technologies and tools in a team.
- Make decisions in the choice of technologies in the team, make an expert assessment of the selected tools.
- Together with the team, analyze and eliminate incidents by product, implement changes to prevent incidents in the future.
- Participate in the process of quarterly planning, setting goals for the team, analyse relationships to achieve goals.
- Participate in the process of assessing the achievement of team goals.
- Participate in the formation of reports: allocation of resources for projects, a report on the work performed by the team for a week / quarter, and others, if necessary.
- Together with the team, determine technical solutions for business problems (how exactly the business requirement for the product will be technically implemented).
- Interact with other team leaders of the business unit teams, as well as the Head of Software Development in order to identify the relationships between products and build an appropriate compatible architecture.
- Together with the team, develop and implement standards and product development procedures (not only those adopted in the team, but throughout the entire business unit). Ensure understanding and adherence to the standards of all team members.
- Ensure that the developed product meets the business requirements.
- Spend part of the time to independently solve problems that correspond to professional skills.
As a line manager:
- Lead the team in order to create a product within a certain time frame in accordance with the policies and procedures of the business unit, including participation in hiring, performance review and feedback to team members (together with the Manager and HRBP).
- Develop and mentor new team members and actively support the ongoing development of current team members (in conjunction with the Manager, L&D and HRBP).
- Participate in setting goals for the team, as well as for specific team members.
- Motivate and inspire the team to achieve high results.
- Know the strengths and help to improve the weaknesses of all team members for further development and achievement of better performance.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in making an efficient team (transformation from low to high performing team as a plus).
- Experience in people management 2+ years.
- Experience in software development 6+ year (Python from 2 years) as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the full-cycle of software development. Experience in big enterprise companies as a plus.
- Experience in hiring/replacing members (difficult cases as a plus).
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies. Knowledge of canonic scrum.
- Project Management and/or Scrum Master experience as a must.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Russian.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% pay of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.