Exness, a leading fintech company in the CFD trading area, is looking to hire an experienced Software Engineer (Front-end) to join Exness Technology.
The main tasks are the development, layout and maintenance of modern user interfaces (website and personal area).
- Create and deliver core features of our product on a weekly basis
- Write testable, documented code that is highly maintainable
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve the usability
- Automate repetitive tasks when possible
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and frameworks
- Contribute to improving our working methods and processes as the team grows
- The skills of building a SPA on a bunch of React Redux
- At least some experience with TypeScript / Flowtype
- Experience with CSS, including CSS preprocessors
- Experience with webpack, yarn, npm, etc.
- Experience working in CI/CD environments and utilizing testing
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Completed higher education is a prerequisite for obtaining a work permit
- Experience with backend development work is considered a bonus (Python, Django, nodejs, Go)
- Practice with isomorphic applications (server-side rendering)
- Experience with analytics/product tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize (A/B tests)
- Experience and wish to develop technical anti-fraud solutions
- Skills to improve performance: Lighthouse, webpagetest, gtmetrix
- Experience with redux-saga and Ramda
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% payment of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.