Exness, a leading fintech company in the CFD trading area, is looking for an experienced Software Engineer (Golang) to join Exness Technology.
The role will be focused on the implementation of complex business logic inside web-stack in the area of financial markets. We're looking for a person who will extend, optimize, and support the production of the existing software solutions, ensuring we capture as much value from the market as possible. You will research and innovate new ideas in high reliable, low-latency, and high-load computing in financial markets.
What you will do:
- Build stable, efficient, testable, and reusable microservices.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integrate data storage solutions like PostgreSQL, Redis and Kafka.
- Lead the entire application/service development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Review other engineers' code.
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of software development in golang.
- Advanced knowledge of unit and integration testing.
- Preferred qualifications in concurrency, async development
- Experience with git and the git life cycle for software development.
- Experience interfacing with PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and how to establish context boundaries within software applications.
- Passion for clean code and software architecture. Thorough understanding of SOLID principles, and ideally, domain-driven design, and Uncle Bob's Clean Code and Clean Architecture
- Experience with Docker and running code in a Linux container.
- Experience writing REST-based web services.
- Eagerness to constantly improve and learn new skills.
- You cultivate DevOps culture and usage of relevant tools. You have solid experience with Operating Systems, Networking Models, virtualization and containerization.
Will be a plus:
- Commercial experience with Python, C++.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and technologies including AWS, EKS.
- Be familiar with Kafka, Kafka Connect
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% pay of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.
(HRCY-3678, HRCY-5139, HRCY-5274)