Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast-moving organization that specializes in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 71 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones.
Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-driven product).
One of the Exness main functions is our Business Intelligence department in ☀️ Cyprus, where we are on a mission to find the best talents out there and are looking forward to adding 🚀 Business Analysts to the following domains: Trading, Payments, Digital, User Journey, Business Development, KPI Management.
Why this role is important to us:
The Business Intelligence department operates in a matrix teams model where individuals from different BI functions come together to facilitate the development of one of the company’s business functions using BI solutions, instruments, and support.
Successful candidates will be able to develop themselves as experts in certain domain areas or choose to combine an active business analyst role with the team leader’s responsibilities.
What you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the business partners of your domain from other teams of Exness to define and describe the domain business model and business processes, and act as a subject-matter expert within BI.
- Engage with the business partners of your domain to understand their needs in BI solutions and support (data integration, reporting automation, predictive models, etc.).
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes in the domain using BI instruments.
- Work closely with the Data Engineering team on building an analytical data warehouse and getting all required data sources in place.
- Collaborate with product and R&D teams to facilitate implementation of changes requested by BI or instruments/ models prepared by BI.
- Update company management and domain stakeholders on the progress of the domain activities.
- Provide support to business users with issues/ questions related to BI data and metrics in the domain.
- Manage the backlog of the domain team, as well as plan and manage tasks for all members of the domain team in Jira.
- Manage the roadmap of the domain team and prepare quarterly plans of the domain team as part of the company planning process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in implementing product or business improvements as a business analyst, consultant, or in a similar role.
- Good understanding of analytical database design and data architecture.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Proficient in data visualization.
- Strong business requirements building and management skills.
- Strong customer management skills (understand the needs of stakeholders and manage their expectations).
- Result-driven orientation (prioritizing, taking initiative, taking ownership).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking capabilities.
- Upper-intermediate English (both verbal and written).
- Mathematical/ engineering education would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast-paced and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, a company fitness center for employees and their spouses;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result-oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them feel good and to be successful in the company! 🌱
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.