Would you like to be a part of the QA Core Team of highly-skilled professionals?
We are looking for an Automation Engineer to join the QA Core Team and increase our experts workforce. QA Core team was established to lead the product quality assistance to the new maturity level. You will be key in determining our automation testing processes to achieve the Technology Team involvement in automation testing. Make delivering innovative solutions part of your career.
What you will do:
- Take overall responsibility for one of testing automation projects;
- Lead the way and implement automation framework needs and improvements;
- Build internal testing tools;
- Continuously improve existing code base, implement best practices for code review;
- Coach and mentor the Engineering team on automation testing guidelines, frameworks and best practices.
What you need to succeed:
- Completed studies in computer science;
- 4+ years of experience in Test Automation;
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance as a QA Engineer;
- Experience in building automation approaches from scratch for UI and microservices using latest version of tools;
- Ideally programming knowledge in Java/Kotlin, following the SOLID principles;
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration / Delivery services (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills;
- English language skills at the upper-intermediate level and above with fluent Russian.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% pay of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.