Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast-moving organization that specializes in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1200+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product)!
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer who will be fully responsible for our brand and communications strategy and operations on the highest level and lead the team of 100+ professionals globally.
The purpose of the function is to establish and ensure consistent, constant, strategy-based, business-oriented communication to the market through brand messages and design, tone of voice in texts & articles, social media resources, website (s), awareness campaigns which help Exness to be seen professionally on the market. These actions should lead to the growth of Exness' audience who see Exness' image as a consistent & professional player on the market.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Define, drive and deliver Exness multi-channel brand and communication strategy based on corporate ideology, strategy, and brand vision;
- Design, implement and supervise complex communications plans and programs with clearly defined objectives, key performance indicators, target audiences, and timetables;
- Ensure cross-functional alignment and consistent messages to achieve brand and communication objectives across digital, retail, social media, events, media coverage and etc;
- Reviewing and ultimate approval of communication deliverables such as videos, press releases, newsletters, brochures, interviews, etc.;
- Responsible for driving the creation of a comprehensive multidimensional brand communication plan to be used to inform all brand activation interphases (campaigns, digital channels, websites, etc);
- Lead improvements in a common and unified tone of voice in all the communication channels through the processes, standards, audits, and KPIs to be set and tracked;
- Responsible for the daily management of internal and external resources (freelancers, agencies) in campaign briefings, development and execution. Ensure all external activities are managed within brand standards;
- Manage media relations globally to ensure our presence and promote Exness image based on brand and communication strategy;
- Be responsible for the coordination of fast-response crisis communications when required (market situations, industry-related situations, etc...);
- Manage cross-functional distributed teams including copywriting, design, production, localization, and others to establish a high level of leadership and clear direction.
Our Requirements are:
- Significant experience in managing global communication agenda in medium and big fintech/investment organizations (500+ employees) as Chief Communications Officer, Brand Director, Marketing Director, CMO, or similar;
- Deep knowledge in communications, brand management, social media, customer life cycles, corporate management, compliance and regulations in fintech/investment fields, business operations and others;
- A deep understanding of the investment business, own trading/investment experience is a big plus;
- Experience in working with Asian markets, cross-cultural experience is a must;
- Good project and operational thinking, ability to lead complex projects and drive business agenda easily and deliver high-quality results maintaining trustful relationships between people;
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills, skills to develop people capabilities and natural interest in developing, mentoring, and coaching of own teams;
- Outstanding communication skills in English both written and verbal.
We offer you:
- A fairly estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world;
- Company Car - the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years - 18 years, up to three (3) children;
- L&D - support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via: Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill training, Language classes and our very own Exness library;
- Sports Benefits - Our very own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on-site and on-line, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license) ;
- Medical - in addition to having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies in order to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient and international support.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.