Exness is building FinTech products (both B2B and B2C) for a 100K+ active customers, constantly trying to improve. We're moving fast, data-driven, always learning new things about our customers and finding new ways to make their experience with our products the most satisfying.
We're looking for an experienced Applications Support Engineer with background in software development and technical support to help capture and automate business processes from different departments, as well as provide high level quality support for users of our business applications.
- Providing software application support under the supervision of a Team Lead:
- Systems monitoring;
- Change management;
- Incident management;
- Problem management;
- User management;
- Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Team Lead.
- Performing analyses on business applications functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring effective front end and back end functionality of applications (if applicable)
- Communication with the internal users to collect requirements to improve application performance, functionality and stability.
- Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Providing front-end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
- Automations and integrations of business applications in terms of business processes automation
Soft Skills required
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources;
- A good level of written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrate a proactive approach and ownership, result-oriented and responsible;
- Ability to work well under pressure, flexibility in decision making, positive attitude to frequent changes;
- Ability to work with other team members;
- Fluent Russian; English not lower than intermediate;
- Desire to develop as an expert in your professional field.
Hard skills required
- 3-5 years of experience with Business Applications as an administrator/developer;
- Experience with integrations of various integrations in terms of automation of business processes and data flows
- Understanding and practical application of SDLC, ITIL, Agile frameworks;
- Knowledge of Windows \ Unix as an advanced user.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% pay of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.