The purpose of this position is to improve the Customer Experience and accelerate the user's experience with Exness Chatbot systems.
- Identify use cases and user journeys that can benefit from conversational experiences.
- Responsible to build answer flows & optimizing them both at the process & content level
- Training & optimizing the models to make sure the Chatbot has the highest possible accuracy
- Updating & optimizing the Chatbot performance
- Responsible for Chatbot key performance metrics such as deflection rate, confusion/fall back rate, bot satisfaction, new dialogue creation, and visual content creation.
- Creating new content for dialogues as well by using existing content from our Help Center and internal knowledge base to maintain accuracy.
- Managing the translations of our Chatbot to make sure the self-service experience of our Chatbot content is always localized
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audience (18 languages and counting).
- Reporting on self-service performances as well as user intents to help us create the best possible Customer Service experience
- Deep dive analysis based on the actual chat transcripts of the Chatbot with the client and spot improvement opportunities.
- Own every stage of the conversation design process, from research and design to conversational scripting and Quality analysis.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of Natural language processing algorithms.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers, and other stakeholders across the company.
- 2 to 4 years (no limit) work experience in the language department ideally in Chatbot language designing. Alternatively we would also be open to speak to candidates who has experience in English script writing, English language faculty or English teacher experience.
- Excellent writer & know how to transmit empathy in a digital environment.
- Relevant industry experience in finance, fin-Tech, Service, or marketing.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.