Location: Singapore / Brunei
Employment Type: Remote working
Exness is looking for a Key Account Manager to build a profitable portfolio of Exness retail business by acquiring new, grow and retain existing Partners. The goal of the Key Account Manager is to increase the number of Exness Partners, increase their lifetime with us and increase the value to Exness.
- Be the primary point of contact between the respective partners and Exness.
- Develop a deep understanding of their respective markets, competitive analysis and partner business activities.
- Formulate market development strategies for growth.
- Build a pipeline of new potential partners.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to Exness business, regulatory and brand guidelines.
- Manage existing partner relationships and coordinate issue resolution.
- Participate in related industry and partner events.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B Key Account Sales.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have excellent organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Be professional and cooperative, to ensure an effective working partnership with business partners, subject specialists and staff.
Personal Key Trait to be Successful in the Position:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both in spoken and written English language.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results and ultimately able to ensure delivery of sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to bring humour to the team would be ideal.
- Ambitious and always looking for opportunities to take on bigger responsibilities and learning opportunities.
- Strong fundamental knowledge in capital market or financial services