The Arabic speaking Retail Account Manager is expected to focus on building up a strong client portfolio and to add value to our Company’s further growth and development in different markets and regions. Core functions include new account acquisition and growth of existing account holders through a value-driven relationship-based approach. Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers.
Responsibilities and Activities:
(1) Planning Management
- Prepare activities utilizing available tools, reports, previous action items and business insights to enable a productive sales activity.
- Leverage appropriate planning tools to define targeted customer list for account reviews and high priority customer campaigns Relationship Management
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the company’ products/services
- Developing a professional and trusting relationship with an active portfolio of clients and introducing brokers keeping them up-to-date with company’ developments to ensure they receive the highest level of service
- Address customer’s concerns or queries in a timely and professional manner turning customer interactions into sales opportunities
- Assisting customer to open an account and trade with the company’ products
- Research sources for developing prospects and for information to determine customer’s potential
- Maintaining a professional attitude with integrity and enthusiasm reflecting the company’ commitment to its clients
(2) Opportunity Management
- Reaching and exceeding sales performance and activity targets
- Ensure that appropriate sales management processes are being followed
- Makes telephone calls and other appropriate communications to present to both existing and prospective customers using professional selling methods
- Discuss with the customer, heeding to customer’s needs and concerns to offer the best solutions/alternatives to the customer
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization
- Understand current promotional campaign objectives and keep up to date with the company’ product updates
- Attend training and development courses to keeps abreast of product/service knowledge and market conditions
- Associate Degree required, Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, preferably someone who has worked in a Finance trading industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Account Management
- Minimum 1-year experience using CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Relocation is needed.