Exness Group, founded in 2008, is a pioneer in the fintech world providing reliable solutions for trading within the financial markets. The core values underpinning Exness ideology are adhering to ethics & integrity and adopting a smart & scientific approach in our business operations. Today, Exness Group takes pride for its inclusive workforce of 1000+ talented individuals.
At Exness, we adopt a people-centric culture focusing on creating value for all our stakeholders. Our environment does not only facilitate business growth but also paves room for each member's professional as well as personal growth. That being said, we are always on the look-out for people who are willing to learn, grow and be part of the Exness journey!
Our Digital Department is ever-growing and we are currently looking for a Paid Social Specialist with track record of successfully managing paid social campaigns, specifically on Facebook.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus - We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company
Reports to: Paid Social Team Lead
You’ll be responsible for:
- Executing paid social campaigns, which include managing Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram and any other social media platform that will drive positive ROI;
- Plan, manage and execute paid social campaigns from account setup, strategy to reporting;
- Basic tracking, pixel setup and troubleshooting;
- Implement channel best practices, across campaign set up, targeting and creative/ad copy;
- Manage campaign budgets to meet department ROI targets;
- Create dashboards to monitor performance and extract actionable insight for optimization;
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of Facebook.
We’re looking for someone that has:
- Experience with managing large budgets and complicated campaign business structures (must!);
- Minimum 1-2 years of media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing;
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager;
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI;
- Highly analytical and constantly seek data to validate your hypothesis;
- Good understanding of creative optimization, and what makes an engaging ad;
- Experience with Google Analytics and Data Studio is a major plus;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.