During the last few years, Exness grew from 300 employees to 1100+ professionals globally and continues its own expansion. We're looking quite seriously into growing our own international team in Talent Acquisition and hiring now a few Talent Sourcers who will primarily be responsible for scouting and acquiring talent for the pipeline through recruitment efforts.
If you're that looking to grow with the company, have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you and welcome you in our Talent team.
What you will do:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Habr, Slack and Github);
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements;
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (Boolean search, X-Ray);
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and refine our candidate pools;
- Organise the initial interviews with TA's for the candidates you've sourced;
- Build strong relationships with several TA's as well as out Leaders and Hiring managers for the roles that you're supporting;
- Fully utilize our ATS ensuring that activities are conducted within are appropriate, that data accuracy and quality is maintained through all processes and that it accurately reflects the status of all activity
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Develop talent pipelines for future growth/ strategic hiring needs;
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
What you need to succeed:
- Ideally 2+ years technical sourcing or recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- Ideally a BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
- A great asset if you have technical industry knowledge and general comprehension of relevant technical skills, relevant companies, engineering communities, etc.
- Attention to detail & passion for providing excellence;
- English - fluent, written and spoken. Russian - is a great plus!
- A sense of team and a great desire to learn;
- You’re an excellent communicator. Your written and verbal communication are strong and you’re able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- You're highly motivated, growth-minded, and excited about expanding your skills in a growth environment!
- Being organised motivates you. You can effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
For remote employees:
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Compensation for sports activities.
- Compensation for language classes.
- Trip to Cyprus office to get to know your Team.
For employees who want relocate:
- We offer you a fairly estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world;
- Company Car - the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years - 18 years, up to three (3) children;
- L&D - support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via: Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill trainings, Language classes and our very own Exness library;
- Sports Benefits - Our very own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on site and on-line, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license) ;
- Medical - in addition to having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies in order to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient and international support.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.