Exness Group, founded in 2008, is a pioneer in the fintech world providing reliable solutions for trading within the financial markets. The core values underpinning Exness ideology are adhering to ethics & integrity and adopting a smart & scientific approach in our business operations. Today, Exness Group takes pride for its inclusive workforce of 1000+ talented individuals.
At Exness, we adopt a people-centric culture focusing on creating value for all our stakeholders. Our environment does not only facilitate business growth but also paves room for each member's professional as well as personal growth. That being said, we are always on the look-out for people who are willing to learn, grow and be part of the Exness journey!
Our Payments Department is at the core of our business and we are currently looking for a Payment Operations Specialist who will be responsible for clients unprocessed / pending deposits and withdrawals requests. The role entails analysing and preventing potential abuse / fraud cases in the payments ecosystem. The purpose of the role is to ensure a secure and controlled environment by identifying any high-risk transactions/customers to prevent fraudulent activity and processing of lost and manual adjustments. This shall enhance the overall client’s experience with deposits and withdrawals.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
- Morning, evening, night shifts depending on the schedule;
- Weekend rotation;
- All public holidays are working days, but you get compensation in days for those public holidays (so you can use them for annual leave).
You’ll be responsible for:
- Processing withdrawals (pendings) - Top priority among to-do list (at-least 50% of work time);
- Monitoring financial transactions (customer deposits and withdrawals);
- Identifying and resolving issues related to Transaction Processing by conducting Analysis and following troubleshooting procedures;
- Being the point of contact for existing Payment Service Providers (PSPs) and communicating with them on any required channels: phone, email, chat;
- Taking relevant action in case of PSP downtime or non-scheduled emergency maintenance. (For instance turn off or switch provider);
- Assisting PSP by providing sufficient information (transaction details, error messages, screenshots captured by customers) to carry out investigation on their side;
- Analyzing data to find irregular client activity patterns and abnormal behavior;
- Collating information to identify potential system faults and prevent abuse issues;
- Conducting internal investigations of suspicious activity;
- Working with relevant Department to follow up and close cases.
You can if you have...
- Analytical and attention to details;
- Proficiency in English (oral and written);
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Good organizational and administrative abilities;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excel/Google sheets and docs;
- Eagerness to learn and develop.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU and local registration of family members;
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S (for relocated employees);
- Relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for one month) for a successful candidate and his/her family;
- Сompany fitness center for employees and their spouses;
- English and Greek language classes;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.