Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product).
Aligned with such hyper growth our Trading product group continuously leads new product initiatives, as one of keys for achieving long-term business ambitions and fulfilling the strategy. We are now looking for a dynamic Business Owner Trading Front-end to lead Trading Front-end improvements and contribute tremendously to the efficiency of this department.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Defining details long-term strategy of trading terminals evolution to meet the organizations’ strategic goals;
- Working with stakeholders in management and sales & support on defining required trading trading terminals improvements;
- Coordinating marketing & customer research activities to source customer feedback for further front-end improvements, identify market opportunities and perform market and competitor analysis on a regular basis;
- Providing stakeholders in Trading platform, BI and data platform with centralized infrastructure & functionality requirements and monitoring the development process to support front end functionality improvements;
- Agreeing on inter-dependencies priorities and release timings with other products;
- Defining tasks with business requirements for technology teams and managing their development priorities;
- Collaboration with other business stakeholders & products on front-end improvement;
- Ensuring E2E process for new developments roll-out - including proper coverage from sales, support, marketing, etc
We’re looking for someone that has:
- More than 5+ years of project experience in building and developing trading & investment front-end solutions on web/mobile;
- Knowledge of trading front-end requirements;
- Understanding of infrastructure requirements specific for scalable retail trading solution;
- Understanding regional specifics of different geographies;
- Understanding pricing & execution technology that underlines front end, clear understanding on DMA & OCT market-making trading models;
- Understanding requirements of specifics of different customer-types;
- Ability to clearly define and prfioritize tasks for IT teams in-line with the longer-term strategy;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders in terms of complexity and expectations
Domain skills with proven and successful experience:
- Master’s degree in Business or “STEM” majors (science, technology, engineering and math);
- 5 years of experience of running a big trading-related projects with complex quantitative components in trading / brokerage businesses;
- Effectively prfioritize projects and manage changes and stakeholders expectations;
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well a traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment;
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must, Russian language is an advantage;
- Ability to form and work in functional project teams;
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate very complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences.
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.