Exness Group, founded in 2008, is a pioneer in the fintech world providing reliable solutions for trading within the financial markets. The core values underpinning Exness ideology are adhering to ethics & integrity and adopting a smart & scientific approach in our business operations. Today, Exness Group takes pride for its inclusive workforce of 1000+ talented individuals.
At Exness, we adopt a people-centric culture focusing on creating value for all our stakeholders. Our environment does not only facilitate business growth but also paves room for each member's professional as well as personal growth. That being said, we are always on the look-out for people who are willing to learn, grow and be part of the Exness journey!
We keep adding new digital rockstars to our Affiliates Team and currently we are looking for a Traffic Manager to manage and support the team. The main purpose of this role is to enhance affiliate team coordination in terms of new affiliate integrations, troubleshooting and technical fraud optimization. This job also entails working collaboratively with the Affiliate Managers to ensure best practices and optimal approaches are implemented correctly.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
You’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting with any kinds of integrations (postbacks, API, events firing, tracking)
- Technical support and troubleshooting affiliates inquiries
- Daily monitoring of fraud cases, giving full feedback to affiliates as well as highlighting it to the team and other stakeholders.
- Decreasing fraud level across all affiliate channel
- Checking and responding to warning letters sent to affiliates
- Delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting on all affiliate activity
We’re looking for someone that has:
- Strong technical skills (html+css, SQL, PHP basic skills)
- Integration with affiliate networks: being able to set, fire, test postbacks, API, pixels, tracking tools, spy tools.
- Knowledge of different traffic sources (Google, Facebook, Native ads, Push etc.)
- Skills in fraud detection (mostly technical attribution fraud)
- Experienced user of Appsflyer (incl. Protect360 or any other anti-fraud tools), Google Analytics, Amplitude
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing or affiliate marketing
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.