Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product)!
The business is growing very fast and generates more profits and costs which should be properly allocated, analysed and reported; our headcount is growing as well so we need to pay salaries to our employees using different payroll methods in time; and of course we constantly improve the processes in Finance to ensure that our business follows the best practices confirmed by the auditors. Therefore we need a right hand for our Head of Finance - Deputy Head of Finance.
What you will do:
- Ensure that the finance operations are run in a smooth and efficient way when the deliverables of financial reporting and control are done timely and with good quality;
- Manage and control the production of a monthly reporting packs for for the key stakeholders and management including full P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and reconciliation reporting;
- Ensure the financial health of the company by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts;
- Ensure that accounting books are closed in time and control the production of a regular accounting reporting as required;
- Establish and overview regular internal finance audits and to ensure completeness, including revenue and expenses, cash management. Support external auditors during their annual audits with the company;
- Manage the finance service desk requests, to ensure SLAs are met and escalate any issues to the team (if any);
- Lead, manage and coach the team of statutory accounts, reconciliation specialists and finance executives to control and monitor their performance as well as support their professional development;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and support them through a range of business solutions.
What you need to succeed:
- More than 10+ years of experience on management positions in finance, i.e. CFO of smaller company or Head of Finance, or Head of budgeting and reporting in CFD / financial services business driven in a fast pace environment;
- Deep knowledge in experience in accounting, budgeting, financial control, financial audits, accounts payable, payroll and other areas;
- Significant experience in financial control for digital businesses, including media buying, digital acquisition, affiliates programs, in-depth knowledge of digital marketing tools and mechanisms;
- ACCA qualification required, additional experience in Big-4 is considered as a big plus;
- Proven leadership skills, experience managing international distributed teams of 10+ employees;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate with key stakeholders and the owner about very complex topics clearly and persuasively;
- Data-driven decision maker with an eye for detail, strategic & analytical thinker;
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must, Russian or Greek languages are considered as advantages.
- Safe environment where you can constantly grow and the team of high professionals and simply very good people;
- Outstanding relocation package with the ability to start working remotely anywhere + competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee and the family (for relocation);
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company;
- And finally we have the best view to the sea from our own roof bar.
Don't lose your chance and join us today!
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.