Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for Solution Architect who will join our Exness Technology Department.
- Define how the system looks in the context of the business domain, align it with the global architecture of the entire company;
- Disclose and describe architectural problems from a technical debt perspective, create proposals for improvement taking into account existing risks and development prospects;
- Design and define future architecture based on the strategic goals of the company, available resources and identified gaps in the current development of the system;
- Participate in shaping the necessary procedures and processes aimed at systematically reducing the cost of architecture, as well as educate engineers in design and architect skills improving overall engineering maturity.
- Higher technical education;
- Experience in Commercial Software Development, at least 5 years
(no more than 5 years ago);
- Experience in system or product designing, at least 1 year
(as tech lead, architect, head of development);
- Ability to do code review (Python, C++, Java, Go);
- A modern view of architecture and technology, a broad outlook in IT, experience in related positions (SRE, DevOps, QA or System Administrator);
- Basic knowledge of information/cyber security;
- Ability to make documents, knowledge of methods and tools for creating architectural artefacts.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members
- Medical insurance for employees and family members + Partial dental and optical compensation for employees
- Branded corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S for all relocated employees
- Outstanding relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month) for a successful candidate and his/her family
- Learning and development opportunities: company supports continuous development of Employees providing trainings, workshops, conferences etc.
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses + Partial compensation for any sport activities
- English and Greek language classes
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- The best view to the sea from our own rooftop bar
- We support the relocation of our candidates by providing visa and migration processing and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.