Exness Group, founded in 2008, is a pioneer in the fintech world providing reliable solutions for trading within the financial markets. The core values underpinning Exness ideology are adhering to ethics & integrity and adopting a smart & scientific approach in our business operations. Today, Exness Group takes pride for its inclusive workforce of 1000+ talented individuals.
At Exness, we adopt a people-centric culture focusing on creating value for all our stakeholders. Our environment does not only facilitate business growth but also paves room for each member's professional as well as personal growth. That being said, we are always on the look-out for people who are willing to learn, grow and be part of the Exness journey!
We are looking for a Product Owner (with Product Management Experience) to join Exness Technology Department.
Employment Type: Remote
Working Hours: The job requires being operational from 09.00 am until 18.00 pm (GMT+3)
- Monitor and analyse product metrics
- Be responsible for product Validation backlog (maintaining and prioritizing)
- Define product requirements (working closely together with Business System Analyst and Product Designer) based on the data from customer research and competitor analysis
- Formulate, prioritise and verify product hypotheses aimed to improve product metrics and reach the goals
- Provide management insight regarding the performance of the team based on the customer and process measures (A-level)
- Communicate the product strategy to the development team
- Align priorities with other product teams
- Communicate the development plans (quarterly roadmaps) to the stakeholders
- Define priorities for the development team on the iteration/quarter level
- Clarify requirements during development, accept iteration results
- Collaborate with Team leader in order to improve the team’s processes and activities and break down business requirements into actionable software requirements
- Be responsible for the process of tasks monitoring, milestones and the project’s status in order to make it visible to the team and to other stakeholders
- Be responsible for all team activities moderation (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives)
- Manage team activities within the sprint
- Be responsible for a product delivery backlog
- Present the results of the iteration
- Approve team’s goals within the team, provide it to Product manager for final approval
- Report on product metrics, create quarter team goals with further approval
You can if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Product owner/Project manager role for a development team (preferably in Agile environment).
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 5-10 team members including Designers, Developers, Business Analysts, Data/Analytics and QA.
- Master’s degree in computer science or in “STEM” majors (science, technology, engineering and math).
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well a traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Experience with widely successful Agile techniques, User Stories, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing etc.
- Effectively prioritize projects and manage changes and customer expectations.
- Competitor analysis, Customer development, Product analytics knowledge.
- Experience defining product KPIs, Business modelling, P&L, ROI, creating Go to Market Strategy.
- Understanding of universal product metrics (Retention, Churn Rate, LTV, conversion etc).
- Experience with A/B testing, UI/UX testing.
- Excellent skills and knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement.
- Stakeholder management.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical, estimating, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time Management and Presentation Skills.
- Fluent English.
- Medical insurance for employees
- Coworking expenses compensation
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus
- Sports activities compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities
- Flexible public holidays
- 100% pay of Annual leave
- Professional Development
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.