Smart, inspired, and strategic, this visual storyteller will be working on developing online educational material with a singular mission — advancing Exness position as an industry leader in trading services. This qualified individual will create videos and graphics for Exness clients education that can be published on different platforms, while collaborating with international and in-house experts. The video production specialist will conceive, develop, and execute pre-production, production and post-production for videos, photo shoots and screen-casting for educational and informational purposes.
- Execute educational material through developing multimedia (audio/video) content (corporate standard videos) for internal and external use.
- Prepare scripts, storyboards and allocate resources for video projects.
- Plan and execute video shoots; reserve shoot locations, and coach talent.
- Record and edit s-log video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing and importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Set up and troubleshoot scalable cloud delivery (AWS) of broadcast deliverables to Video Streaming Platforms
- Subtitle file formatting - SRT, SCC, …
- Work with creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Collaborate closely with the training team and other internal departments to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Work with internal and external editors, producers and other designers to complete projects.
- Maintain up-to-date, research and analyse best video production techniques and solutions to create sharp and corporate standard videos.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organisation of graphic files.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Manage online digital assets management system including importation, tagging, categorization and rating of new and existing photographic assets.
- Capture material for production using video equipment; determine technical and creative decisions regarding such elements as lighting, shooting angles, type and placement of microphones, audio needs, locations and use of movement.
- Ensure message cohesiveness and correct tone by assessing and adjusting visual context, narrative and background audio tracks.
- Undergraduate degree in Digital Media Production or equivalent with formal training in video production, photography, audio/visual.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and other production/multimedia programs; Microsoft Office/Google Suite)
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience required including minimum of two (3) years of experience in video production and videography.
- Good knowledge of video streaming and broadcasting with a minimum of one (1) year of experience.
- Strong knowledge in cinematography: Camera setting and movement, shooting angles, lighting, audio engineering and any other production technical skills.
- Knowledge of subtitle file formatting - SRT, SCC, …
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and high level of administrative skill.
- Creative thinking skills and ability to address issues proactively.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to organise, multitask and meet very distinct deadlines while expressing a high degree of creativity.
- Ability to consistently exercise discretion and judgment in creative endeavours.
- Ability to interact with people of diverse backgrounds; possess strong coaching skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to accommodate various interpersonal and communication styles.
- Inspired aesthetic and robust samples of smart conceptually-led work.
- Commanding presentation skills to show your work and sell it.
- Hunger for what’s next and new.
- Great attitude | How we get the work done is as important as the work we do; positivity and can-do attitude required.
- Well versed in video trends and digital media best practices.
- Prepared to work in office and/or remotely in a corporate environment.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.