Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1200+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product)!
Our company showed tremendous growth during the last few years, delivering great business results as well as sustainable focus on innovations and ethical behaviour. The business growth was supported with extensive headcount growth in Cyprus, South Asia & other emerging markets. Having huge plans for the future, we are now looking for a key member in our global Banking Relationships team - Banking Relationship Manager for Exness Group bank accounts worldwide (UK, Europe, Asia, CIS and other regions).
You will be responsible for developing and managing Exness's network of banking relationships and working very closely with the other team members of a newly established Banking Relations team.
What you will do:
- Extending the network of bank accounts worldwide;
- Assessing the array of banks’ products and services;
- Negotiating the terms of banking services, including applicable bank fees and charges;
- Managing relationships with existing and new key contacts at partner banks in the defined regions; conducting regular meetings with banks’ representatives;
- Evaluating and monitoring of the existing and new banking institutions in regards to their rating, reputation, licensing, financial position, scope of services, fees and other parameters;
- Dealing with banks, their reporting requirements and service the relationships, while developing a strong understanding of local market operation and regulation relevant to the services provided;
- Coordinating regular reviews, maintaining appropriate AML/KYC files;
- Monitoring and controlling bank accounts in the region and keeping up-to-date with regional banking legislative developments;
- Providing assistance on banking requirements in new countries / entities, negotiating competitive arrangements and service levels with existing and new banking suppliers.
What you need to succeed:
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in a similar position in commercial banks or consulting companies or as a Banking Relationships representative in Forex business;
- Proven experience and contacts with key contacts in banks in UK/Switzerland/Europe/other regions;
- Experience in the financial services industry with strong operational understanding of the financial business;
- Understanding of the Forex industry specifics and multi-currency environment;
- Understanding of operational risk in banking sector, good knowledge of KYC, AML/CFT requirements;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Banking and Finance preferred;
- Experience in Business Development / B2B sales preferred;
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships and establish a high level of credibility across functional lines of business and organizational levels;
- Ability to negotiate and influence actions in a professional and effective manner;
- English - native or fluent, Russian language considered as an advantage;
- Availability to travel when needed;
- Ability to work under pressure and think strategically;
- A deep sense of professionalism - to present and meet with internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.