Location: Mexico (Spanish)
Employment Type: Remote working
The Retail Account Manager (RAM) will be focusing on building up a strong client portfolio and to add value to our Company’s further growth and development in different markets and regions . Core functions include new account acquisition and growth of existing account holders through a value driven relationship-based approach. Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers.
- Prepare activities utilizing available tools, reports, action items and business insights to enable a productive sales activity.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for Exness’ products/services.
- Developing a professional and trusting relationship with an active portfolio of clients and introducing brokers keeping them up-to-date with Exness’ developments to ensure
they receive the highest level of service.
- Research sources for developing prospects and for information to determine customer’s potential.
- Discuss with customer, heeding to customer’s needs and concerns to offer the best solutions/alternatives to customer.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, preferably someone who has worked in a Finance trading industry.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in native language and English
- Sales-driven and motivated personality to achieved KPIs on weekly / monthly / quarterly basis.
- Graduated with a Bachelor degree is compulsory.
- Willing to relocate within LATAM