Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specializes in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones.
One of the Exness main booming functions is Digital Product and Operations. We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented Growth Product Manager for our office in Limassol or working remotely with possible relocation to Cyprus.
Due to the fast growth of the company we are looking for an experienced growth marketing professional who will take ownership over the acquisition, activation, engagement, retention, and reactivation of clients and partners. In this role you will be responsible for product and marketing improvements, building efficient collaboration between technology and marketing teams and reporting directly to the Head of the Digital Product & Operations.
What you'll do:
- Improve customer journey (from acquisition to reactivation), acquisition funnel and onboarding;
- Find and exploit growth opportunities in both product and marketing sides to deliver more clients and partners;
- Ideate hypotheses and drive validation processes (customer interviews, UX tests, A/B tests);
- Extend company knowledge about segments of clients and partners, their needs and requirements by conducting customer and market research;
- Maintain close collaboration between marketing, technology, and business intelligence teams in order to deliver enablements for marketing teams and improve products;
- Project management for cross-department initiatives;
- Track and grow key product and marketing measures and KPIs (number of new clients, conversion rate, CSAT, etc).
What you will need:
- 5+ years of on-hands experience in digital marketing and/or product management;
- Experience in paid media (Facebook, Google, etc) and SEO;
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Amplitude and similar tools. Ability to analyze reports and exploit findings;
- Experience in Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize;
- Experience in A/B testing (hypotheses ideation, design, implementation, control and analysis);
- Experience in customer interviews, surveys and UX testing;
- Advanced in verbal and written communication, upper-intermediate English (written and spoken).
If you also have:
- A good level of Russian language;
- Relevant industry experience (Trading, Fintech, Gaming, Paid online courses);
- Experience in no-code/low-code technology (e.g. Integromat);
- Experience in Frontend/Backend development (programming skills);
It would be considered as an advantage.
Why should you choose Exness?
Because we really care about people and can offer:
- Safe environment where you can constantly grow and the team of high professionals and simply very good people;
- Outstanding relocation package with the ability to start working remotely anywhere + competitive salary based on the your expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the employee and the family (for relocation);
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- We support your relocation and do our best to help you to be successful in the company;
- And finally we have the best view to the sea from our own roof bar.
If you would like to work remotely from any country, we are ready to discuss it😉
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.