Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specializes in providing services for trading in the financial markets.
Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones.
Our Affiliate Product team is now looking for a talented colleague with analytical mindset and desire to develop in the product field.
What you'll do:
- Analyze customer funnel for affiliate and IB channels;
- Ideate hypotheses and drive validation processes (customer interviews, UX tests, A/B tests);
- Develop, modify, and maintain data-driven processes in the product team;
- Deliver actionable, data-driven quantitative analyses for the product team;
- Monitor performance of all partnership channels;
- Extend company knowledge about segments of clients and partners, their needs and requirements by conducting customer and market research;
- Ongoing updating and improving activities on product metrics map;
- Analyze A/B and multivariate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations;
- Analyse performance and improvement of existing marketing tracking and analysis tools (Google Analytics, Appsflyer etc.) and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Construct and check hypotheses based on data;
- Ad hoc data analysis based on requests from the product team;
- Providing high level insights and reports to senior management.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Manager/Analyst/Owner roles;
- Deep understanding of product and business metrics in trading/broker industry;
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Amplitude and similar tools. Ability to analyze reports and exploit findings;
- An analytical and critical thinker who can model and interpret data to drive decisions;
- Ability to formalize and visualize the results of the data analysis;
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks efficiently and to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, advanced English (written and spoken) and fluent Russian (as a plus).
Because we really care of our employees and offer:
- Very dynamic and flexible environment, where you can really show your strengths, share all your ideas and thoughts openly and influence our business;
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc);
- Corporate car and parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own roofbar.