Exness was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Our culture and values rely highly on Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach!
You'll be joining one of our teams in our Exness Technology department - more specifically our actively growing Business Applications team . We are very invested in our CRM platform to ensure the best end-user experience and we are on the lookout for an experienced System Analyst in Salesforce who will have the opportunity to work in a highly professional and challenging working environment.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, end users and other project teams to gather requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Analyse requirements and translate them into documentation, including user stories and test scenarios.
- Create diagrams to define logic flows, processes, integrations
- Participate in planning and analysis of requirements with development team
- Work closely with development team to clarify requirements
- Participate in testing of changes to ensure they address requirements, facilitate discussions with end users for feedback and acceptance
- Participate in training end users
- Stay updated on Salesforce platform’s new capabilities and updates
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in the role of business systems analyst in Salesforce.
- Working experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration is desired.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering and documentation, and using tools such as Confluence, Jira, Lucidchart
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to details with problem solving skills
- Experience in iterative development mode, understanding of Agile development methodology
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus twice per year.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% pay of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.