Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specializes in providing services for trading in the financial markets.
Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones.
Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise.
Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product)!
We are looking for a highly skilled and talented Copywriter who will focus on social media to join our team in Cyprus or remotely.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute SM strategy through competitor research, determination of the platform, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification for the HR department;
- Create consistent content, including writing and editing social media posts and promoting social media campaigns through Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram;
- Collaborate with other teams (Talent Acquisition etc.) to coordinate actions;
- Manage content-related projects (ex. Interview videos, testimonials etc.);
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner;
- Use analytical tools such as Facebook Insights and other tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance;
- Monitor the HR-related social media activity of an employer's competitors (not direct as well) and analyze the best practices;
- Manage online reviews and reputation building on forums and rating websites, such as Glassdoor etc.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing with copywriting experience and/or social media;
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Habr etc.);
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong understanding of multicultural audiences/environment;
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability;
- Perfect English (as native).
What we'll consider as advantages:
- Previous experience in Talent Acquisition or HR (or at least experience in collaborating with the HR, employee branding and targeting employment platforms);
- Russian language;
- Good knowledge in financial markets and trading.
Because we really care of our employees and offer:
- Very dynamic and flexible environment, where you can really show your strengths, share all your ideas and thoughts openly and influence our business;
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc);
- Corporate car and parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own roofbar.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.