Primary Job Purpose
The Workforce Management Global Lead will have direct accountability for the Call Center Workforce Management team. Management Global Lead will ensure that the support team able to provide high levels of service by leading the long term and short term staffing models and monitoring daily call centre activities.
This position is the primary owner/liaison between call centre operation and systems to ensure systems run effectively and that projects are implemented as expected. Another key focus for this position is to lead all call quality initiatives including the improvement of Resolve and Reopen Rates (Chat), first contact resolution (Calls) amongst others.
- Develop centre, team and individual productivity reports and validate metrics to ensure staff productivity and occupancy are maintained.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning to include change management, training, and support in a chat and voice environment
- Conduct short-range and long-range staffing/volume analysis utilizing business and systems expertise to optimize the most efficient/timely workforce coverage for call volumes applying queuing theory, including management and capacity models and future reporting for capacity plans. Includes back-office functions (onboarding, fulfilment, credentialing, email & chat)
- Forecast and Plan for call volumes and capacity models by type and team. Analyze staff deviations. Drive to achieve world-class call metrics (Average Speed of Answer, Average Handle Time, First Call Resolution, Resolve and Reopen Rates, Top Level Quality, etc.)
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly call reports that are utilized by front line agents up through senior leadership. Identify all inconsistencies in data and areas of improvement and partner with teams to investigate and resolve.
- Compile data from various sources to generate reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as well as ad hoc reports.
- Coordinate with stakeholders in the business to develop accurate growth and defect numbers and reflective incoming volumes for staffing models. Ensure that stakeholders are engaged and past decisions can be audited and tracked for changes to key model assumptions.
- Work with the leadership team and customer support managers to provide consistent and open communication to coordinate processes to meet the operational and strategic needs of the call centre, to advise on potential opportunities or hazards that affect the business’s ability to meet goals, and to solicit feedback that influences the operations workforce management.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related discipline.
- 8 years Customer Operations or Professional Experience with a minimum of 5 years Customer Operations experience. (Preferably in chat and voice environment)
- Minimum 4 years experience as an analyst, planner, forecaster, preferably within a call centre resource planning environment required
- Experience with scheduling, forecasting, and workforce management software (Aspect - Highly Preferred) or (Verint Impact 360)
- Strong skills with MS Office applications; Excel, Access, Visio, and Project
- Prior experience with IVR systems. Prior experience with Avaya CMS, Verint and others
- Experience with forecasting methods and concepts
- Real-time management methodologies and techniques
- A Self Starter and able to build a workforce management department from the ground up. Willing to roll up sleeves.