Job location: Kuala Lumpur Office, Malaysia
Language required for the job: Urdu & English
We are currently looking for the next sales hero to join us here in Exness as Retail Account Manager for the Pakistan market. The Retail Account Manager is one of the most crucial positions in Exness as you will be contributing in developing strong client’s relationships and adding further value to the company's growth.
Your key job responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for establishing, developing business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business for Exness’ products/services based on given leads through our CRM tool (Salesforce).
- You will be tasked in developing a professional and trusting relationship with an active portfolio of clients and introducing brokers keeping them up-to-date with Exness’ developments to ensure they receive the highest level of service
- You will also be responsible in retaining existing customers by discussing with the customer, heeding to customer’s needs and concerns to offer the best possible solutions/alternatives to the customer’s demand.
- Aside from that, you will also act as the first point of contact in addressing any potential / arising issues that a customer faced and working together with internal resources in coming up with solutions to solve these issues.
In order to succeed in this position, you need to have:
- Tertiary education certification either Bachelor Degree and above in the field of Business Administration / Finance / Marketing / Communications or any relevant field.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in a sales environment either in a B2B / B2C setup.
- Prior working experience in utilising SalesForce would be ideal but not a must.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in communication as well as a high level of energy in personality.
- Ability to stay professional but with high-drive in wanting to do sales, passions in chasing after numbers in KPI as well as drive in wanting to achieve high sales rewards.
- Ability to stay professional in work but at the same time able to have fun and work together in a team of vibrant work culture in Exness.
What will it be in it for you through this position:
- You will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package that comprises of fixed monthly salary, monthly as well as quarterly performance bonuses based on your sales achievement.
- You will be a part of an amazing working environment and team that emphasises high-drive in work culture but at the same time play hard to balance it off.
- You will also be entitled to some amazing benefits such as medical insurance coverage, dental and optical allowances, 21 days of annual leaves, meal allowances as well as a hybrid working model.