Our company was founded in 2008 and specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. We are Fin-tech company. In the past few years we have developed at an impressive rate, and is recognized today as top-5 largest brokers in the world.
Today we are rapidly growing: 1000+ employees by more than 70 nationalities. Exness was honored at the 13th IN Business Awards with the Best Workplace / Employer award! The reason for the nomination is our incredible leadership team, which drives and constitutes the company culture and ensures that employees, their wellbeing and that of their families are at the core of this business. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product.
We are looking for a dynamic Internal Communications Partner who is well accustomed to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with change/ transformation. The IC BP will be interacting directly with senior leaders/stakeholders and have the opportunity to promote departments’ activities, achievements and goals.
What you will do
You will work within our Internal Communications team to lead and manage the official communication flows and provide clear messages to the employees about the company’s strategy, culture, values and spirit. You'll be based in our sunny office in Limassol, Cyprus.
You'll have to support the Internal Communication by:
- Reach out to specific departments' initiatives within the framework of strategic priorities
- Generating and searching for newsworthy topics within the company
- Managing communication channels and constantly looking for new ways to interact with colleagues
- Creating a wide variety of content for communication channels, covering events in the company and outside it in photo, video, text format. We welcome knowledge of graphic and music editors, editing software, digital. Anything that will help make communications as effective and vivid as possible will find our support
- Bringing out ideas aimed at increasing employee engagement, awareness and satisfaction
- Carrying out activities aimed at improving the interaction of employees when working remotely
- Supporting and inspiring activities focused on the departments’ core projects
- Consulting employees of departments on communication issues, assisting them in preparing presentations, scripts, messages, speeches. Coordinating employee’s communication flow within internal communications instruments
- Concept development and implementation of a plan of regular business events for departments’ employees. Owning, moderating and advising on best practices for large online meetings, town halls, open talks, etc.
- Supporting a corporate culture that promotes the growth of professional skills and the realization of the potential of employees
We want you to have this
- At least 3 years of progressive experience within communications sphere;
- Copywriting and editing texts on different topics and for different target audiences;
- Highly articulate written communications and presentation skills;
- Engaging, collaborative and inclusive;
- Resilient, empathetic, honest and emotionally intelligent;
- Strong leadership, managerial and organizational skills;
- Fluent English.
We offer you
- A fairly estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world;
- Company Car - the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years - 18 years, up to three (3) children;
- L&D - support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via: Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill trainings, Language classes and our very own Exness library ;
- Sports Benefits - Our very own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on site and on-line, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license) ;
- Medical - in addition to having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies in order to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient and international support.
See more about our atmosphere here 🚀
We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them feel good and to be successful in the company! Apply Today ⏳
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.