Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product).
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a Financial Writer for our office in Limassol, Cyprus. We are seeking an experienced Financial Writer to join our team whose responsibilities will include writing content for external media, editing and publishing articles, and maintaining brand consistency across all online channels. The successful candidate will report to the PR Manager Team Lead.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Writing content that delivers on the communications strategy to achieve PR objectives;
- Managing workflows and responding to urgent/crisis communication needs;
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs;
- Proofreading and editing articles;
- Collaborating with designers, PR and other professionals on large and small-scale projects;
- Generating creative ideas to build innovative campaigns;
- Writing educational articles;
We’re looking for someone that has:
- Relevant Marketing / Communications degree;
- Experience in the financial services sector will be considered an advantage;
- At least 2 years of experience in journalism, communications, marketing or similar field;
- Organisational skills with ability to prioritise and handle multiple deadlines;
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude, ready to take initiative and innovate;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential material in a tactful and diplomatic fashion;
- Native-level English speaker;
- Research and proofreading skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, likeable and able to deliver in a fast-paced working environment;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.