Exness Group, founded in 2008, is a pioneer in the fintech world providing reliable solutions for trading within the financial markets. The core values underpinning Exness ideology are adhering to ethics & integrity and adopting a smart & scientific approach in our business operations. Today, Exness Group takes pride for its inclusive workforce of 1000+ talented individuals.
At Exness, we adopt a people-centric culture focusing on creating value for all our stakeholders. Our environment does not only facilitate business growth but also paves room for each member's professional as well as personal growth. That being said, we are always on the look-out for people who are willing to learn, grow and be part of the Exness journey!
We are currently hiring for a Quality Manager for our Affiliates Team who will be responsible for optimizing affiliate team coordination in terms of fraud management, facilitating communication & reporting and helping managers increase traffic volumes and business efficiency.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing operational processes related to onboarding, activation, optimization, and termination (if needed) for an assigned group of affiliates
- Creating a clear and quick procedure of profiling new affiliates in CRM (allowed/restricted traffic sources, GEOs, terms and conditions)
- Effectively segmenting profiled affiliates and identifying each segment’s value to streamline recruitment activities of affiliate managers
- Daily monitoring of fraud cases, giving full feedback to affiliates as well as highlighting it to the team and other stakeholders.
- Risk management: being able to make the analysis of any affiliate and its impact on the business taking into account all fraud cases, profitability, new client dynamics.
- Regular reporting, monitoring, analysing and presenting of the Program’s metrics showing traffic quality (number of clicks and conversions, conversion rates, return on ad spend, incremental revenue, retention, costs (per click and sale), confirmed fraud rates
- Taking an active part in communication with affiliates, troubleshooting, optimization
- Assisting Team leader to diversify incoming traffic with new GEOs according to the country development strategy
You can if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing; Experience in affiliate marketing would be considered an advantage
- Strong skills in fraud detection
- High level of business analysis (unit economy approach)
- High analytical & reporting skills (Data analysis)
- High business communication skills (be able to interact with many departments and stakeholders);
- Experienced user of Appsflyer (incl. Protect360 or any other anti-fraud tools), Google Analytics, SalesForce, Metabase, AmplitudePeople skills
- Fluent in English; Russian language will be consider as advantage
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.