Exness, a leading fintech company, multi-asset broker , we are looking for a professional and highly organized manager for the Technology Department who will be responsible for building, standardizing, and continuously improving operational processes.
Including operational planning, project management within the tribe, resource planning, operational reporting, workflows of cross-functional analytical teams, external communications, etc.
The candidate will have to interact with teams inside the Technology department and stakeholders within the company, describe and implement operational improvements, harmonizing them with company policies and global changes.
The position of Operations Manager assumes direct reporting to the Head of Engineering, the absence of direct subordinates (at least not from the beginning), close interaction with several team leaders, product owners and product managers in order to build and execute efficient operational work within the department.
- Facilitate and coordinate the creation, monitoring, and reporting of a tribe's plans to meet strategic goals
- Managing projects and strategic initiatives according to corporate methodology
- Coordinate and constantly improve regular operation reporting process; arrange and maintain timely updated roadmaps and performance reports
- Facilitate improvements in operation workflow of cross-functional domain teams and functional teams, interconnection with vendors and other departments of the company
- Arrange planning procedures, retrospective analysis of performance, ensure achievement of all action points
- Manage KPI and Metrics of Payments tribe
- Manage communication channels in the corporate portal, prepare announcements, arrange demo-days to communicate to stakeholders project status and results
- Conduct the regular review of all operational processes and procedures in order to ensure the most effective way of operational excellence in a technology environment
- A continuous identification and implementation of operational best practice, identifying and highlighting further opportunities for process improvements
- 5+ years experience in Project/Process/Operations Management in IT
- Bachelor degree
- Strong experience in process analysis, identification, description, and automation using different tools and techniques; process management certification (BPMN, etc.) considered as an advantage
- Experience in management of projects, programs for enterprise level: PRINCE2/PMI is nice to know
- Understanding of Agile methodology, experience in applying SCRUM and KANBAN frameworks. Relevant certifications considered as an advantage
- Excellent Russian and English communications and presentation skills
- Have a strong business acumen and problem-solving ability, adaptability and stress tolerance
- Medical insurance for employees
- Coworking expenses compensation
- “Get to know your Team” trips to Cyprus
- Sports activities compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities
- Flexible public holidays
- 100% pay of Annual leave
- Professional Development
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time