Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product).
Our Digital Team is growing and we are on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a creative Graphic Designer to our office, in Limassol. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of a range of digital assets.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creation and completion of digital assets (landing pages, infographics, static and animated ads, presentations, etc.);
- Development of the creative concepts for digital campaigns;
- Work in a team with copywriters, videographers from ideation to the release of the final product;
- Identification of customers’ needs and gaps ;
- Optimisation of creative assets based on A/B testing results;
We’re looking for someone that has:
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or a relevant field;
- Experience with creating digital assets for online campaigns (not less than 3 years);
- Experience of working within content production/marketing teams;
- Experience in working in creative agencies would be considered an advantage;
- Ability to work well under strict deadlines;
- Advanced level of English;
- Good at visualising concepts;
- Knowledge of Figma and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
✨ Attachment of Portfolio in the application is a must!
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.