Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product).
Our Digital Team is growing and we are on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a talented Junior Graphic role for our office, in Limassol. The successful candidate will assist in the graphic design producing assets aimed at digital acquisition and will report directly to the Production Team Lead.
You will be responsible for:
- Conceptualising assignments, creation and completion of digital assets (Landing Pages, Infographics, Presentations, etc.);
- Localisation of assets (Banners, Landing pages, etc);
- Resizing banners and other visuals for placements;
- Partake in creative meetings during the ideation stage;
- Involvement in tasks from inception to completion and support where required;
- Collaborating well with the team and external agencies;
- Becoming familiar with our brand guidelines and brand identity and apply them across all tasks;
We are looking for someone that has:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a relevant field;
- Experience with creating digital assets such as banners and landing pages;
- Good communication skills;
- Advanced level of English;
- Knowledge of Figma and the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, illustrator);
- Strong team player;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.