Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 1000+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones.
Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + Smart scientific approach (by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product).
The Payments Function at Exness is ever-growing and we are currently looking for an experienced Payment Analyst to join the team. The job scope includes but is not limited to dealing with day-to-day payment queries from clients/colleagues, liaising with vendors, working with the other Payment Teams to support business development and growth, etc.
The role is located in Limassol, Cyprus and reports to the Head of Operations.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing the payment operations to ensure business delivery requirements are met;
- Relationship management and resolution of supplier queries;
- Responding to internal team queries and second line support regarding client transactional processing;
- New payment vendor analysis and recommendations to support new business development;
- Liaising with payment vendors in relation to available services/ account opening/merchant onboarding;
- Vendor/Supplier due diligence;
- Monitoring of PSP balances, ensuring available funds for processing;
- Supporting transactional reconciliation investigations;
- Executing manual pay-outs in back-office applications when required;
- Responding to vendor system updates and compliance requests;
- Maintaining PCI Compliance reporting internally and from vendors;
- Supporting Product Team with new implementations/updates/projects;
- Monthly fee collation, invoice reconciliation and reporting;
- Contributing to the development and management of internal controls and processes;
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 3 years working within Financial Services, Online Trading, Crypto or Gaming;
- Experience working with online payment solutions;
- Good communication and influencing skills, able to conduct business with multiple stakeholders (Internal/External);
- Numerate, with good excel skills;
- Fluent English language skills both verbal and written to IELTS Level 7 (CEFR Level C1);
- Previous experience in fast paced environment will be considered an advantage;
- Previous industry experience in Payments, Forex or Gaming;
- Interest in online payment processing/ trading /digital currencies;
- Experience within Crypto processing;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees;
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.